Terms of purchase
The Terms and Conditions file can be downloaded in pdf format by clicking the printer icon on the right top corner.
Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader download path: https://get.adobe.com/en/reader/
Language of the terms and conditions: English
If you wish to be a customer or an active user of our webshop, please read our Terms and Conditions carefully and use our services only if you agree with all its points and consider them binding on you. This document is not filed, it is concluded only in electronic form, it cannot be retrieved later, it does not refer to a code of conduct.
In case of any questions related to the operation of the webshop, the ordering and delivery process, we are at your disposal at the given contact details!
Company name: Solvart Kft.
Company registration number: 11-09-009676
Tax number: 13151649-2-11 (EU tax identifier: HU13151649)
Headquarters: Hungary, 2800 Tatabánya, Feszty Árpád utca 16.
Bank account number: HU15 10103623 51508300 01005008
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Conciliation Board: Conciliation Board operating alongside the Komárom-Esztergom County Chambers of Commerce, HUNGARY 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Name: UNAS Online Kft.
Headquarters: 9400 Sopron, Kőszegi út 14.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the delivery and delivery methods will appear on the invoice. Please finalize the method of receipt and delivery of the goods before the order is completed!
The following delivery methods are available within the European Union (except Hungary) There are several shipping methods available in the online store. These are briefly presented:
- International mail service: After sending by post, we will send the tracking number by email.
- hu (CZ - PL - RO - SK) This is only available in Czechia, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. Request your order at the Packeta parcel point. You will be notified by email and SMS about the arrival of the package at the package point.
There are several payment methods available in the online store. These are briefly presented:
- bank transfer: payment by bank transfer order (eg via netbank). In order to make the reference identifiable, please indicate the order number in the notification box when making the reference.
- Barion: this payment method allows card payments on an interface provided by a third party (Barion Payment Zrt.).
The prices on the webshop are in EUR, the unit price is indicated (eg. EUR / piece), and the prices include the amount of VAT. The possibility of the Seller changing the prices for reasons of business policy cannot be ruled out.
If you are a Company then please select the bank transfer payment. Selling to a business (inside the EU) we will not charge VAT if the customer has a valid EU VAT number, although the order will show the VAT included.
If the Seller has indicated the price incorrectly and an order has been received for the Goods, but the parties have not yet concluded a contract, the Seller will act on the basis of the "Incorrect price procedure" section of the General Terms and Conditions.
It is considered an obviously erroneously stated price:
- 0 EUR price,
- a price reduced with a discount, but the discount is incorrectly stated (e.g.: in the case of a HUF 1,000 product, with a 20% discount, the product is offered for HUF 500).
In the case of an incorrect price, the Seller offers the possibility of purchasing the Goods at the real price, with which information the Buyer can decide whether to order the Goods at the real price or cancel the order without any adverse legal consequences.
No registration is required to place an order, however, in order to accurately identify and process the order and issue an invoice in accordance with Hungarian law, it is necessary to provide at least the following information:
- Customer name (surname and first name) – in case of a corporate customer, the name of the contact person
• Billing address:
• Street, house number
• E-mail address
If you are a corporate customer, the company name and tax number must also be provided.
If the billing address is different from the shipping address, then provide the necessary information by checking in the “Shipping to another address?” checkbox.
In the order notes text box, please provide us with any additional information that may assist with delivery.
For some products, the quantity that can be ordered per order is limited. If you try to order such a product in excess of the limited quantity, the webshop will warn you on the website or do not allow you to enter the checkout until you change the quantity of the product.
It is possible to register a user in the web store, giving the same data showed in "Ordering information, checkout" paragraph
- Add the product you want to buy to the cart by pressing the “Add to cart” button next to the product name. You can set the desired quantity by entering the value, but you can still change this value while viewing the cart.
- If you have finished placing the products in the cart, you have the opportunity to change the contents of the cart before payment. You can access the contents of the cart by clicking on the “Cart” button in the menu bar or by clicking on the cart icon in the menu bar.
- In the “Cart” menu, you can review the contents of your cart. If you do not need a product but have added it to your cart, you can delete it from your cart by clicking on the “X” icon at the edge of the product line.
- If the desired quantity of a product is not in the cart, you can set the desired quantity by changing the value in the quantity column of the product row, and then update the cart content and amount by pressing the three-quarter circled-shape arrow button.
- If you do not find a product in your cart, you can search for it by clicking the “Our Products” button and add it to your cart as described above.
- After finalizing the cart, by pressing the “Change address” button in the “Cart total” table, you will be able to calculate the shipping cost. Press to fill in the fields (at least the country is required) and click “Refresh”. The website will then list the delivery methods from which you can choose based on the address provided. You can still change the shipping methods on the “Checkout” page.
- If you have found everything in the cart, click on the “Go to checkout” button to go to the checkout page.
- The fields marked with red * on the “Checkout” page are mandatory to finalize the order. If you want to place your order as a company, change to “Company” from „Individual person” and please give a valid “Tax number”.
- If you wish to receive the ordered products at a delivery address other than the billing address, then uncheck “ The shipping address is the same as the billing address.”
- The “Order notes” text box should be filled with other information related to the order, it is not obligatory to fill it in.
- Before placing an order, it is recommended to review the order you want to place. The method of receipt and delivery can be changed here last before placing the order.
- Choose the payment method that works best for you from the bottom of the page.
- The order can only be placed after the review and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You can do this by checking the box above the “Place Order” button.
- Confirm the order by clicking the “Order” button.
- You must receive an automatic email about your order within a few minutes to the email address you provided when ordering, which will include your order details. The order will then be processed by one of our staff, who will contact you if necessary to clarify the details of the order.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days. Similarly, if performance of the contract has begun in the case of a service contract, you have the right to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
The withdrawal / termination period expires 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you takes over the product.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal / cancellation, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw / terminate (for example by post or e-mail) to the following address:
Name: Solvart Kft.
Address: HUNGARY 2800 Tatabánya, Feszty Árpád utca 16.
You can also use the attached model withdrawal / termination statement for this purpose.
You will exercise your right of withdrawal / cancellation within the deadline if you send your notice of withdrawal / cancellation before the expiry of the deadline indicated above.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of withdrawal, for any consideration you have paid, including transport costs (excluding any additional costs incurred as a result of your offer, you have chosen a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport.) For a refund, we will use the same method of payment as the one used in the original transaction, unless you expressly consent to the use of another method of payment; you will not incur any additional costs as a result of using this refund method. We may withhold a refund until we have received the product back or you have confirmed that you have returned it: the earlier of the two dates must be taken into account.
You must return the product to us without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of notification of your withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline. The direct cost of returning the product – ie the shipping cost – is paid by you. You can only be held liable for the depreciation of the product if it has occurred as a result of use in excess of that required to determine the nature, properties and function of the product.
(fill in and return only in case of intention to withdraw from the contract)
I, the undersigned, declare that I exercise my right of withdrawal / termination in respect of the contract for the sale of the following product (s) or the provision of the following service:
Date of conclusion of contract / date of receipt:
Name of consumer (s):
Address of consumer (s):
Signature of consumer (s): (paper declaration only)
In what cases can you exercise your right to warranty for supplies?
In case of defective performance according to the Decree 151/2003 (IX. 22.) (Hungary) about the mandatory warranty for certain durable consumer goods; and according to Decree (IV. 29.) NGM (Hungary) about the procedural rules for handling warranty and guarantee claims for things sold within the framework of a contract between a consumer and a business; abd according to the Act V of 2013 of the Civil Code (Hungary) the Solvart Kft. is obliged to provide a guarantee.
What rights do you have under the warranty and within what period?
You can enforce the warranty by returning the product to our registered office.
The warranty period is one year. Failure to meet this deadline will result in disqualification. The warranty period is the delivery of the consumer product to the consumer
When is the business released from its warranty obligation?
The company is released from its warranty obligation only if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after performance.
Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot assume a warranty and guarantee claim or a product warranty and guarantee claim at the same time, in parallel, otherwise you are entitled to the rights arising from the warranty regardless of the rights specified in the Supplies Warranty and Product Warranty.
In what cases can you exercise your right to implied warranty?
In the event of faulty performance by Solvart Kft., You may assert a claim for implied warranty against the company in accordance with the rules of the Act V of 2013 of the Civil Code (Hungary).
What rights do you have based on your implied warranty claim?
You can choose to have the following implied warranty claims:
You can request a repair or replacement unless it is impossible to meet the need you have chosen or would incur a disproportionate additional cost to your business compared to meeting your other need. If you have not requested or could not have requested a repair or replacement, you may request a pro rata reduction of the order value or you may have the defect repaired at someone else’s expense, or you may have it repaired or, ultimately, withdraw from the contract.
You can transfer from your chosen implied warranty claim to another, but you will bear the cost of the transfer, unless it was justified or given by the company.
What is the deadline for you to enforce your implied warranty claim?
You must report the defect immediately after it is discovered, but no later than two months after the defect is discovered. However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you may no longer exercise your implied warranty rights beyond the limitation period of two years from the fulfillmentof the contract. In the case of second-hand goods, this period shall not exceed one year.
Against whom can you assert your implied warranty claim?
You can enforce your supplies warranty claim against the business.
What are the other conditions for enforcing your implied warranty rights?
Within six months of the fulfillment, there are no other conditions for the enforcement of your warranty claim in addition to the notification of the error, if you prove that the product or service was provided by Solvart Kft. However, after six months from the date of fulfillment, you must prove that the defect you identified already existed at the time of fulfillment.
In what cases can you exercise your product warranty rights?
In the event of a defect in a product, you may – at your option – enforce your product warranty claim or your right specified in the Implied Warranty section.
What rights do you have based on your product warranty claim?
As a product warranty claim, you may only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
In which case is the product considered defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time of placing on the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline for you to enforce your product warranty claim?
You can assert your product warranty claim within two years of the product being sold by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, he shall cease to be entitled to do so.
Against whom and under what other conditions can you assert your product warranty claim?
You can only make a product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. You must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
In which cases is the manufacturer (distributor) released from its product warranty obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if it can prove that:
- the product was not manufactured or marketed in the course of his business, or
- the defect was not recognizable in the light of current scientific and technical knowledge at the time of placing on the market or
- the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove a reason for the exemption.
Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot claim implied and product warranties at the same time, in parallel. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you can assert your warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
The consumer can submit consumer objections regarding the Goods or the Seller's activities at the following contact details:
Internet address: http://rectifier.eu
The consumer can verbally or in writing communicate his complaint to the company (in english), which concerns the conduct, activity or omission of the company or a person acting in the interest or benefit of the company that is directly related to the distribution or sale of the goods to consumers.
Conciliation Board operating alongside the Komárom-Esztergom County Chambers of Commerce, HUNGARY 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36. E-mail: email@example.com